ARCHIDIUM GAMING NETWORK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to level up and earn some money

3 posters

Go down

How to level up and earn some money Empty How to level up and earn some money

Post by Ladydeath11 Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:31 am

Hi guys i know some of you especially to those newbies out there dont know where to level up because when you created your account its already a hundred level. I hope this guide will help those new from this game and dont know anyone from here and no one wants to boost you up.

100-130: Wharf Passage
Since the James Reid of the game gave you some freebies upon creating your character, it wont be difficult for you to level up at this rate. Go to the fisherman spot. You can use the bus to get to the spot. Upon leveling you will get money drops and cards which can help you later on. I suggest you to pick those cards ( emeperor, hermit, chariot, wheel of fortune, strength, temperance, sun, star ), this will help you gain money. You can craft those cards up to level 4 and sell it on the market to make some money.

130- 170: Prison

This place is the best place. Decent golds, crafting materials, refines and cards can be obtained here. Its not also difficult for you to level up here. I suggest you get all those benefits from above because this can also help you getting a better set later on.

170-200: Root Hole

Decent gold, crafting materials, cards and refines can be obtained here. This will not also be difficult for you to level up here.

200-220: Head B 30f, 50f

I wont suggest 90f for this matter if you're just leveling up by yourself. 30f and 50f mobs can do some damage on you now. I suggest this place only so you can reach level 220 to open your free 220 set. Make sure you have a bundle of pots in your inventory. You can buy from 90f.

Or if you already have some golds maybe you can buy yourself a dark lunar set from the market. I suggest def set if you're leveling up on your own.

220-270: Saint Research.

Mobs can do a lot of damage here if you dont have a set with good stats. So if you're alone do not try to lure mobs specially those VIP mobs ( other mobs will come to hit you once you hit them ). 5 mobs at a time will do but you can increase it as you level up.
Note: this place is also best for hunting golds and crafting materials.

I hope this help guys. This is what I do when I'm creating new characters to try. Goodluck leveling up

Ladydeath11

Back to top Go down

How to level up and earn some money Empty Re: How to level up and earn some money

Post by chrizspaul Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Mas mabilis po kng gagmamit kayo ng 2x iphong + 2x 1 day EXP RING + 3 hours exp bracelet, 200-270 sa SR carpark  20-30 min max lvl na Very Happy

Last edited by chrizspaul on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

chrizspaul

Back to top Go down

How to level up and earn some money Empty Re: How to level up and earn some money

Post by frostyflakes Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 pm

I'll add this to the guide...

If you're in the cube map; you're in luck to gain gold fast. The ZhuQue and Xuan Wu weapons that mobs drop there sell for 500k - 700k per item in the NPC's.

The only problem is that the mobs are fairly powerful.

frostyflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladydeath11 Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:47 am

frostyflakes wrote:I'll add this to the guide...

If you're in the cube map; you're in luck to gain gold fast. The ZhuQue and Xuan Wu weapons that mobs drop there sell for 500k - 700k per item in the NPC's.

The only problem is that the mobs are fairly powerful.
yeah they can do this later on once they got their dark lunar set and they are at max level.. i wont suggest this while leveling up because like what you said mobs are powerful and you cannot use backpoint card if the hp drops down to zero.. but this is one of the good way to earn gold in game

Ladydeath11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladydeath11 Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 am

chrizspaul wrote:Mas mabilis po kng gagmamit kayo ng 2x iphong + 2x 1 day EXP RING + 3 hours exp bracelet, 200-270 sa SR carpark  20-30 min max lvl na Very Happy
they can do that.. pero i mainly suggest this guide sa mga totoong newbie na wala pang premium points pra mkbili niyan..but i recommend that too kng may magbbgay ng premium point card sa kanila para mas mblis ang pagpplvl

Ladydeath11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum